This recipe uses Alphabetti, but works just as well with Hoops!
2 - 4
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 300g passata
- 75g spinach
- 1 400g tin heinz alphabetti
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- Feta to serve, optional
- Lightly spray a skillet pan set over medium heat and add the sliced onion. Cook until softened but not too coloured, about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the passata and leave to heat through. Add the spinach, place a lid on top of the pan, and cook for a couple of minutes until wilted and cooked through.
- Add the Alphabetti to the pan and leave to heat through. Season with pepper, then crack the eggs into the pan.
- Place the lid back on and continue to cook until the eggs are set and everything is piping hot. Serve immediately with a small sprinkling of feta cheese if desired.
For more recipe inspiration visit our recipe hub.