Baked Beanz Egg Bake
How do you like your eggs in the morning? We like ours with a whole heap of beans.
- 1 TBSP VEGETABLE OIL
- 1 ONION
- 2 RED PEPPERS, SLICED
- 2 TBSP WATER
- 2 415G TIN HEINZ BEANZ
- 1 TBSP TOMATO PUREE
- 1 TSP CUMIN
- 1 TSP PAPRIKA
- 4-6 EGGS
- A BUNCH OF CHOPPED PARSLEY
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Heat the oil in an ovenproof saucepan and fry the onion and peppers until soft.
- Add tomato puree, cumin and paprika and season to taste. Add a splash of water, then pour in the Heinz Beans. Stir everything together and bring up to a simmer.
- Add the eggs one at a time and place the whole dish in the oven. Bake for around 5 - 10 minutes or until the whites of the eggs have set but the yolks retain a wobble.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with crusty bread.
For more recipe inspiration visit our recipe hub.