Baked Beanz Shakshuka
Brighten up your brunch with this delicious baked bean Shakshuka.
Order Beanz here.
- 1 TBSP OLIVE OIL
- 1 RED ONION, PEELED AND FINELY SLICED
- 1 GARLIC CLOVE, PEELED AND CRUSHED
- 1 YELLOW PEPPER, DESEEDED AND SLICED
- 1 TBSP SWEET SMOKED PAPRIKA
- 1 TIN CHERRY TOMATOES
- 1 415G TIN HEINZ BAKED BEANZ
- 4 LARGE FREE-RANGED EGGS
- 1 TSP DRIED CHILLI FLAKES
- SMALL HANDFUL OF CHOPPED PARSLEY
- TOASTED FLAT BREAD TO SERVE
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan and add the onion and garlic. Fry until they just begin to soften, then add the sliced pepper and paprika. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes and the baked beans, give everything a good mix and leave to simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Make four small wells in the sauce using the back of a spoon. Break an egg into a cup and drop carefully into each well. Cook over a gentle heat for a few more minutes until the whites are just set and the yolks are still runny. Sprinkle over parsley and chilli flakes.
- Serve with toasted flat bread.