- 600G HEINZ BEANZ
- 8 FLOUR TORTILLA WRAPS
- 3 EGGS
- 100G MUSHROOMS, DICED
- 150G PEPPERS, DICED
- 200G POTATOES, PEELED AND DICED
- 170G SAUSAGES
- 60G CHEDDAR
- 45ML SKIMMED MILK
- 2 TSP VEGETABLE OIL
- 5G BUTTER
- SALT AND PEPPER, TO TASTE
- Place sausages, potatoes, mushrooms and peppers on a baking sheet. Drizzle everything with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook at 200ºC for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat butter in a non stick pan over medium-low heat. Gently fold your eggs until loosely scrambled and just cooked through. Set aside
- Microwave your Heinz Beanz until hot.
- Slice your sausages and lay out a tortilla. Add a couple tbsps of potatoes, mushrooms and peppers, spoon on Heinz Baked Beanz, then lay on 2 or 3 slices of sausage and top with scrambled eggs and cheese. Fold in the sides and roll tightly into a burrito shape.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Brush with oil. Place burritos seam side down and pan sear until golden brown on both sides. Enjoy!
For more recipe inspiration visit our recipe hub.