Hoops Sweetcorn Fritters
- 1 400G TIN HEINZ HOOPS
- 250G TINNED SWEETCORN
- 2 SPRING ONIONS, FINELY SLICED
- 35G SELF-RAISING FLOUR
- 1 EGG
- FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- COOKING OIL SPRAY
- STEAMED PEAS AND TENDERSTEM BROCCOLI, TO SERVE
- Strain the Hoops through a sieve, reserving the sauce.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the sweetcorn, spring onions, flour and eggs and mix well to combine. Add the hoops (keeping the sauce until later) and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add spoonfuls of the mixture to the pan, a few at a time, and sauté for a couple of minutes on either side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to an oven to keep warm while you cook the rest. This will make 4-6 large sized fritters, or 8-10 mini ones.
For more recipe inspiration visit our recipe hub.