Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 400G TIN HEINZ CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP
- 200G WHITE BASMATI RICE
- 2 NAAN BREADS
- 2 TBSP RAPESEED/SUNFLOWER OIL
- 4 TBSP TIKKA MASALA CURRY PASTE
- 3 ONIONS, DICED
- 2 RED PEPPERS, DESEEDED AND DICED
- 300G DICED CHICKEN BREAST
- 1 400G CAN CHOPPED TOMATOES
- 100G DICED MANGO
- 50G LOW FAT NATURAL YOGHURT
- 5G CHOPPED CORIANDER LEAVES
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the Naan bread packaging, or to 180°C.
- Cook the rice according to the packaging, then leave to rest with the lid kept on the pan.
- Heat the oil in a large casserole dish on the hob, then fry the diced chicken on high heat until brown on the outside.
- Add the onions and cook until soft and golden.
- Add the curry paste and peppers, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Tip in the can of tomatoes and Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup.
- Gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
- In the meantime, bake the Naan bread in the oven for the suggested amount of time, or 10 minutes.
- Stir through the diced mango and allow to warm through.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander over the curry and serve with Greek yoghurt basmati rice and naan bread.
For more recipe inspiration visit our recipe hub.