Heinz Ketchup Creamz vegan recipe
- A 60g squeeze of Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 250ml Cold Water
- 190g Agave Syrup
- Food processor
- Freezer-safe bowl and a large mixing bowl
- Baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Chopping board
- Mix all of the ingredients by hand in a large mixing bowl until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow tray lined with greaseproof paper. Place the tray full of sorbet mixture in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours until frozen solid.
- Once frozen solid, tip the contents of the tray out onto a chopping board. Carefully remove the greaseproof paper from the frozen sorbet mixture.
- Chop the frozen sheet of sorbet mixture into roughly 1 inch chunks.
- Add the chopped chunks to a food processor and blend on the fastest speed until there are no big icy lumps remaining.
- Gently pour the mixture into a freezer-safe bowl or container. Leave to set in the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
Decorate with a sprig of fresh basil and drizzle with basil pesto for a summers day taste sensation.