Heinz Mayo Creamz recipe
- 190g Double cream
- 190g Condensed milk
- 70g Whole milk
- 50g Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
- Whisk or mixer
- Freezer-safe bowl
- Food processor
- Chill all of the ingredients in the fridge for at least an hour before starting.
- Add all of the ingredients to your mixer and combine them using the whisk attachment on the slowest setting. Alternatively, follow the same principles using a mixing bowl and an electric handheld whisk, or whisk by hand.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, gradually increase the speed until you reach the fastest setting, or whisk the ingredients as hard as you can!
- Continue mixing until the mixture begins to form soft peaks (so when you turn your whisk upside down, the peaks are just starting to hold)
- Gently pour the mixture into your Heinz Creamz tub or a freezer safe container. Leave to set in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours.
This smooth and creamy ice cream is delicious paired with apple and blackberry compote topped off with a layer of crumble, the perfect summery pudding!